Welcome to Texas Regional Eye Center
Thank you for visiting Texas Regional Eye Center. Now offering advanced LASIK LASER vision correction. Whether in Bryan, College Station, Navasota, Madisonville, Brenham or anywhere else in the Brazos Valley, Texas Regional Eye Center is your home for all your eye care needs.
Our friendly staff and experienced ophthalmologists will make you feel at home while providing you with Excellence in Eye Care. In addition to offering iLASIK vision correction, Texas Regional Eye Center also offers a range of services, from treatment of cataracts and lens replacement surgery to routine eye care. Trust Aggieland’s iLASIK Experts for your eye care needs.
What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus typically first appears in individuals who are in their late teens or early twenties, and may progress for 10-20 years, and then slow or stabilize. Each eye may be affected differently. In the early stages of keratoconus, people might experience:
- Slight blurring of vision
- Distortion of vision
- Increased sensitivity to light
General Eye Care
Ophthalmologist are specialized medical doctors who are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of eye disease. Trust your vision to a specialist at Texas Regional Eye Center.
How to Choose an Eye Doctor
Are you looking for an optometrist in College Station or Bryan? Do you know what an ophthalmologist is? The differences between an Ophthalmologist, an Optometrist and an Optician have to do with the level of training and expertise of each. It is important so visit the right health care professional to make sure you properly care for your eyes. You’ll find all three types at Texas Regional Eye Center, so we can provide you with the finest eye care available. If you’re not sure which you need, call us at (979) 774-0498 and we’ll help you. Click HERE to learn more.
Meet Our Doctors
May 19, 2021
At Texas Regional Eye Center, providing you exceptional care will always be our top priority. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we do not require masks for vaccinated patients. For your safety and convenience, we continue to offer “Touchless Check-In and Check-Out.”
- If you prefer to wait in your vehicle instead of our waiting room, no problem. Just call us when you arrive for your appointment at (979) 774-0498 and we’ll let you know when your exam room is ready.
- If you would like your doctor and other staff members to wear a mask while treating you, we’d be happy to. Just let us know when you arrive for your appointment.
- In order to provide you with the best possible experience, we continue to follow safety protocols and clean exam rooms between patient care.
- We ask patients with any symptoms of COVID to reschedule their appointments.
The doctors and staff at Texas Regional Eye Center are thankful for you and will always do our best to provide you with the “Best Experience in Eye Care.”
Visit Our Clinic
LASIK on the Front Lines
Texas Regional Eye Center is proud to have performed LASIK on many members and former member of the U.S. Military. The benefits that LASIK can provide have been proven for years by men and women who protect our freedoms every day.